Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


I need urgent medical advice for the person I care for!

If you or the person you care for is in a life-threatening situation, dial 999 straight away.

If the situation is not life-threatening, contact your GP or hospital liaison, where possible. They will have a better understanding of your past medical history and should be able to advise upon any new symptoms. If this is not feasible (out-of-hours or this would take too long), dial 111 to speak to NHS staff, who can advise you on what to do next.

Submit Feedback

We're trying our best to create this website to be as effective and useful to you as possible. If you have any ideas of how we could improve this service, please get in touch below!

Diary To-dos Address Book